GOAL 3: Credentials
Every APS student will have CREDENTIALS that open doors.
In addition to a high school diploma, APS students will also have access to college credits and industry and workforce certificates that will lead to college and/or careers.
By 2020, 100% of APS students in grades 9-12 will be earning credentials that open doors.
By 2020, 100% of APS students with a diploma will also have access to the following credentials:
- College credits
- Industry-based certificates
- Workforce training certificates
- Internship/externship completion certificates
- Digital badges
- Advanced Placement credits
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
The expected outcomes for Goal 3 are:
- Increased college enrollment rates
- Decreased remediation rates